Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 6 - Cds

Here's my top 6 cds.
They are the ones I'll listen for the rest of my life!

Click in each cd image to buy it!


***



1° Kings of Convenience - Riot on an empty street


This is THE cd! If you never heard their song don't wait any more second!















2° Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism





Death cab is the perfect cd to listen when you are in your indie mood. hehe












3° Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I lay my head





Scarlett did a cd that is like her... unique!













4° Dido - Safe Trip Home



The last album from Dido is her best one in every single way. And the last 2 songs are for me the best ones!












5° Damien Rice - O


Damien Rice has this talent to make you cry when you listen to his songs... and his duets with Lisa is wonderful!














6° Nada Surf - Lucky


And I finish with the last Nada Surf album... Lucky.

This album is perfect to you listen while you are driving!

No comments: