Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter Seven- At last... him part 3

I stayed in the sofa until Josh got home.
My house wasn't perfect as his but who cares. I thought. I wasn't in the mood to clean it up. He wouldn't care too if the house wasn't clean. I thought. Well I wasn't to good with thoughts today.
He didn't took so long to come home. About twenty minutes.
The doorbell rang.

"Hi Josh." I said kissing him.
"Hi Dan." He said kissing me back.
"So what's going on? Are you ok?" He asked after we kissed a little.
"Nothing... really. Just you know... I was felling alone... Missing you. I thought you wouldn't came and never talk to me. My God I sound pathetic.."
"You aren't pathetic! And I would never do this Dan. Only if you ask me too."
"No! I would never ask you to do something like this... I can't see my life without you in it. Is like you're part of me. You can't walk out."
"So let's not talk more about this. Ok? I want to have a perfect day only the two of us." He said kissing me.
"Well... - I said slowly. - Me too."


We watched Gilmore Girls for about one hour and then we decided to go to a restaurant.
"I know the perfect place to us" He said with mistery in his eyes.
"Let me see... You won't tell me. It's surprise?"
"I think I have shown much of me that day on the lighthouse" He said laughing.
"I think you did..." I said kissing him while we walked out of the apartement.

©Leonardo Martins

No comments: