Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter Seven - At last... him part 4

We were in his SUV in the third street, it was almost 1 p.m. The day was perfect, had some rain and the wind was cozy. A perfect day!
We were listen to a cd that Josh had burned. Had nice love songs, most of them old ones. He was beatiful today. His eyes were more blue then usually. He had this new perfum (so I thought as I never met him with this smell) but was really good. He was with a cap and a long T-shirt with a blue Levi's jeans. I stared him for a while, like if I was trying to burn all his photos in my brain.

"Hey! Are you ok?" Josh asked mocking me.
"No... I'm getting your disease" I said laughing. "Of course I'm ok! I was just looking how beatiful you are today."
"Stop lying Dan. I'm not beatiful."
"Of course you are! And I was thinking... You're looking like my prince charming, if I have one. Well if I would have one. It would have to be you" I said laughing.
"Thanks silly boy" He said. "So.. After the restaurent what you wanna do?"
"I don't know. What you were thinking?"
"I don't know ... Say something"
"I don't have nothing in mind now. Maybe later... Or we could just... I don't know.. Walk."
"Walk?" He asked surprised.
"Yeah. You don't like to walk?" I asked.
"No. I mean. I do!"
"So..."
"Nothing. We can walk then. But where?"
"Hey, I gave a tip. Don't think I have all the answers." I said laughing.
"Ok. I'll think of somewhere."
"So Is this place too far? I'm starving." I said.
"No. We're almost there."
"You know... I was thinking. Remember that I said last week that I had to go with my mom to that beach?"
"Yes."
"Well. I have to go this weekend. And I was thinking... Do you wanna came?"
"Really? I mean... Isn't this a mother/son thing?"
"No.. Just to see her. It's been a while. And I was thinking to introduce you to my mom. As you know..."
"I don't get it, maybe if you be more specific." Josh said.
"Ok. I was thinking a cool way to ask to you this. And I think this is the moment.... Josh, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked him.
"Of my Gosh! Of course Dan!!!" He said parking the car, and then turned his head to me, he had his perfect crooked smile and his eyes were shining like mine. He kissed me.

©Leonardo Martins

No comments: