Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter Seven - At last... him part 6

"I love you too my love." I said kissing him.
"So, I think you wanna know about Joe.?" Josh asked me.
"If you wanna tell me. I would be glad." I answer.
"Well. I lied a little bit to you... My mom and dad aren't the happiest couple. And that diner isn't like I said to you. I mean, it's true the way my parents met and married. And about the diner too. But my father and I haven't speak a long time. After he find out about me he said I wasn't more his son. My mom suddenly started having a affair with a friend of the family and my father with a secretary. Is like everyone went wild. Joe here, was one of the babysitters that I told you. He almost raised me. He came to our house when I was 5 and since then we became best friends.
He was the first to know about me. I like to call him my father.
Joe came from Brazil and is a chef. His dream has been have a restaurant close to the sea. So I started working to my father, and then after a year I gave this restaurant to him. This isn't much as he gave me so much and this restaurant is nothing compared with all the things he has done to me. "
"Wow." I said to him. After I listen to every word of his true story."I'm really glad you told me the true. I'm really am. You trused me. And I'm sorry about your father and your mother. And Joe seems to be a really nice guy. And no
w I can understand the brazillian song playing here." I said and took a deep breath. "And why he named the restaurant Wings of Tomorrow?" I asked curious.
"I thought you may ask this." Josh said laughing. "We talked a lot of what we would do after we had our freedom. And as we talked a lot of the future he decided to named the restaurant Wings of Tomorrow, as now, "We're gonna live only the present little Josh" Joe said to me the day he opened the restaurant." He said looking to me with his beatiful blue eyes.

"Here's the food" Joe said loudly.
He was bringing a beatiful dish with moqueca de camarão. A wonderful brazillian dish.

The food was great. And I had a wonderful time there. Joe told me some storys about Josh and him. I really loved it. He told me that every month there's a special day in the restaurant where the brazilians living here came to spent some time there. It's called A brasilian day in the sea.
He makes lots of brazilian food and has this band playing mpb. It's seems nice. We were invited to this month.
We stayed there about two hours and then we went home, as started getting really cold and as Joe said earlier, the wind was pretty bad.


"I really loved here Josh" I said to him really happy. We were almost close to the exit of the beach.
"I'm glad you did. Dan." He said with his perfect crooked smile. "So. What we're gonna do now?"
"I was thinking to rent a movie and go home, what you think?." I asked.
"It sounds great!." He said."What film?"
"I now the perfect one!" I said with my evil smile.
"Ok, mr. I know best."Josh said laughing. "Don't forget that I'm the one with the surprises." He continued laughing.
"Don't worry.. I would never do such thing." I laugh too.

We stopped in the video shop and I went there by myself as I wanted to make a surprise.
Then we stopped in the McDonnalds and bought some things.



"So what is about this film?." Josh asked why I was putting the dvd on the dvd player.
"About today." I said.
"Today?." He said confused.
"Hey. Soon you'll see."
I lied in the bed with him. I turned the lights off and pressed play.
Soon Woman on Top started.


Was really nice see this film once again, specially now that I pratically have met someone with almost the same story in the film. Josh really loved the film. And said that he had never seen this film or heard about it.
We spent the rest of the day there, eating, chatting, and watching tv.
And that felling I had in the morning, was gone.

©Leonardo Martins

No comments: