Friday, May 8, 2009

Chapter Seven - At last... him

I drove like a robot to home. I didn't see anything in the way. I was really tired.
When I got home my answering machine was beeping I pressed it and started walking across the room while I was undressing.

"Hey Kiddo! How are you? Well I hope ok... So... I was wondering if we can go to the beach. Carl's mum is gone.. thank God.. well call me when you get this. Take care son!"

Gee I forgot I had to go this weekend to the beach with my mum. I could ask Josh. I thought. Or I should go by myself? Shit. I hate when you don't have nothing to do and then suddenly you got plenty.
I took a shower and had my dinner and called my mum but the was no one home. I left a message to her asking her to call me.
I turned the tv on and surfed the channels, as nothing good was on I went to bed and fell asleep.


©Leonardo Martins

No comments: