Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chapter Seven- At last... him part 2

When I woke up was already 9 a.m.
I got up and took a shower and lay down in the sofa. I was felling tired.
I ordered some donuts and coffee and started my session of saturday with gilmore (my own gilmore girls marathon) but even this wasn't making me happy.
I was tired and didn't know why.
I stood there and finish one episode, then I called Josh.

"Hello?"
"Good morning..." I said.
"Hey Dan.. Good morning. Are you ok?"
"Yeah..." I lied.
"So. When can I come in?" He asked happy.
"Now?" I said.
"Now? Are you sure? You don't have anyhting to do?"
"Ah.. no... I'm felling alone... can you come here?"
"Of course silly boy.. I'll be there in a minute, kiss"
"Thanks. Kiss"


I really was felling alone. I was missing him. Like if I've never seen him. I need to stay side by side with him. Fell his scent. Touch his body, kiss him. I needed him.

©Leonardo Martins

No comments: