Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chapter Six - Another World

"I can't believe you got so ill Dan... My God! You could had called me. I wouldn''t mind to take care of you..."
"Wasn't a big deal Kiki... and see I'm perfectly ok" I would have to keep saying that for about one week as Kirsten wasn't the let go person.
Work sucked in every single way. Maybe really was the work, but I think that was Kirsten's infinitive questions about my illness and why I didn't phone her as she would be gladly to take care of me and this kind of stuffs... was hard to be away from Josh. And I wouldn't see him today as I wouldn't go to the mall - Richard gave me stricted orders to have my lunch here "You can't be going out boy! You were sick yesterday.. don't be in touch with the population!" The guy was going crazy and trying to take you to his team.
To add more peace to the place I had a metting at 2 p.m. with Richard about the new products for sale.
I may be really ill with all these stuffs going on.


"So Dan..." Kirsten started again. "Are you really felling better? I mean anything different you can tell me ok?"
"Kiki... I really appreciate what you doing.. but as I said to you thousand times I'M OK"
"Sorry Dan... I really like you.You know..." She said kind sad.
"Sorry Kiki... I like you too. But today was a real shit. I'm with headache an - "You are? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked as fast as Road-Runner - Is only a headache isn't going to kill me... and you didn't let me finish... I'm with headache because I had a stressful day... tomorrow I'll be fine... Sorry if I was rude to you"
"You don't have to apologize to me Dan, silly boy"
We stood quietly for a while and then she asked to me quickly :"So do you think we can go out tomorrow? I really loved that day"

This was going too far with Kiki. She was starting to like me more then just a friend. How to tell her that I don't like her more then I friend?.

"Sorry Kiki ... I have a date tomorrow" I said quickly wishing she didn't listen.
"A date? Really? With who?" She asked sadly but curiously.
"A friend."
"Do I know?"
"Nope."
"We can't go out together? I mean as a hang out night?"
"Yes.... but not tomorrow. Sorry Kiki.. but I promisse you that soon we'll go out together, you could bring a date too."
"Yeah... Would be nice" She said suddenly happy.
"Well Dan I have to go... kisses... see you monday"
"Kisses... Me too"

Well at least now she knows I have someone... And tomorrow would be my day with Josh.

©Leonardo Martins

No comments: