Saturday, February 7, 2009

Running with Scissors


Based on the personal memoirs of Augusten Burroughs, Running with Scissors is a excellent film. Different of everything you must have seen all these years. But is great! Everyone is shining on the film! Everyone should see this film because the message the film show you is what you need to move on. This scene for me is the best, when the song starts to play you start felling so good and then everything is magic!




I only know this film because my friend gave to me. He has a very good taste for films and this one is great!

Trailer:


1 comment:

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Hi Leo!
I agree! this film is so wonderful! I also love that scene in the kitchen with the song "The Year Of The Cat" and I also loved the scene when Gwyneth Paltrow cooked the cat in the kitchen! So many wonderful and crazy scenes!
Abração! :)