Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chapter Five - The Lighthouse part 4

"I really think this is one of the most beatiful romantic films ever made." Josh said.
"Yeah. It's really good." I said watching the film.
"So. About the film... If you found your Jamie... Would you marrie with the person?." Josh asked to me concerned.
"Yeah... Why not? I mean... If you know that is the one for you, I don't see why not." I said and looked deeply in his perfect blue eyes and said "Why you ask? Did you found your Jamie?" I said with sarcasm.
He laughed about it and just kissed me. We finished the film and as we said to each other we were crying as babys without their mums.


"So... What you wanna do now?" Josh asked.
"You know... I just wanna be with you..." I said kissing his lips.
"That's hard." He said laughing.
"Really?"
"I don't know... We'll have to try." He said looking at me.

Was really cold and the wind was hard out there, but in that moment nothing else matters to me... I was ok. I was felling safe. We were listen to Speed of Sound by Chris Bell, lying in the bed with a candle lighting up the room.
My heart was high at that moment.

We were kissing each other with such excitement that I was burning up. He take off his shirt and mine. He started kissing my belly and going lower.
"It's ok to you?" He asked.
"Yeah..." I said.


©Leonardo Martins

No comments: