Friday, February 6, 2009

Chapter Five - The Lighthouse part 2

We kissed.

My heart was high and that moment was getting more unbelievable. He put his hand in my hair and then he got my hand and we lied in the bed. He stopped and looked at me - His face were so close to mine that he looked like an angel.
"I was so afraid you... I don't know, punch me or something like that" He said with his perfect crooked smile.
"Only if I was a fool" I said kissing him.
"So, what now?" He said looking to the ceiling.
"Well, what now what?" I said joking.
"You know... about us" He said.
"Hey, stop worrying, we have to live our lifes and don't worry what the world thinks. I'm happy with you, and if you are with me, so fuck the world. The only thing that matter for me is you."
"It's good know that you think this. You may think I'm lying but is true,and I say this because I really really fell this way." He said looking at me. "I love you"
The odd is that I love him too. And it may seems strange as we barely knew each other.
"You know what is weird?" I said.
"No" He said.
"I love you too" I said laughing.
"Very funny Dan."
"It's true. I love you. And I'm not worried if you love me or not. I love you"
"Hey you were listen when I said I love you first?"He said joking.
"Of course" I said smiling. "Anyways I love you"
"I love you too" He said.

We spent almost the entire day in the bed just talking. Knowing about each other. Sometimes he kissed me. And sometimes I did. I was in love. And the best thing is that Josh really loved me.

©Leonardo Martins

No comments: