Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rest

I never thought that a simple thing will turn my life completly upside down! With the operation of my mom I started making a lot of things that I barely do as laundry. And I have to take care of her too.Not that I don't wanna! But my life change completly! And my fibromyalgia is back and is hurting like hell! And also school is a heck! So I wonder when I'll have a vacation with my mom? Because this days were a terrible nightmare! Just now when I was writing, the pet shop car arrived with my dogs from their weekly bath, and Pedro was with a terrible hair loss, so we asked to cut hir long "hair" hahaha, and when I see the vet with a completly different dog I almost said "you changed the dogs." Thank God I didn't because it was Pedro. They shaved him completly!!! But he is quite charmy now hahaha. I without think twice took a picture of him! So here is the new Pedro hahaha!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMYqte7ZcJg7D_vBzzg4thiSpr5J_x1ltDmsgvAHwX48rNeiP5QOuYaOowmSL_EXECNvUqepyKOEfKtwWrY7rJf-X1cOYPECK_F-bC3V2cD15MAjZ6uUdI1wwSOvRzH_RnVb7pQXfc0Os/s1600-h/DSC01588.JPG

Thank God we have Friends in this world that make us go on! This past weeks I had a huge help from my dear friend Donnie. He was so kind. As I say he is my big brother that take care of me. So I only can say in this life you're nothing without a friend! They always help you when you're sad and brokenhearted. Never let you go. And share with you all the best moments of you're life! So here a little gift from my dear friend Donnie!

No comments: