Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium


Mr. Magorium (Dustin Hoffman) owns and runs the most magical store in the universe, where all of the toys for sale are alive. But, when the aging shopkeeper decides to retire and sell the business to his faithful cashier (Natalie Portman), he hires an uptight accountant (Jason Bateman) to get his affairs in order.

This is a great film. Magical. That everyone must see. My friend Donnie told me about this film and I love it!

Go see it!

2 comments:

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Finally you watched it Leo!!!!!!
hahahahahaha
I told you about this film many, many months ago!!
Great that you liked it! I think it has a beautiful message and it has a phrase in it that I think is so wonderful:

"Your life is an occasion. Rise to it"

Wonderful!
Abração Irmão!

Leo said...

Yeah Donnie hahahha A long time before hahahha
But I loved it! And this phrase is wonderful!

Abração Irmão!