The place where thoughts are released and can rule the world...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Linger by The Cranberries
If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade.
I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude, It's tearing me apart, It's ruining everything.
I swore, I swore I would be true, and honey, so did you. So why were you holding her hand? Is that the way we stand? Were you lying all the time? Was it just a game to you?
But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you. You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, Do you have to let it linger?
Oh, I thought the world of you. I thought nothing could go wrong, But I was wrong. I was wrong. If you, if you could get by, trying not to lie, Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used, But you always really knew, I just wanna be with you.
But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you. You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, Do you have to let it linger?
And I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you. You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, Do you have to let it linger?
You know I'm such a fool for you. You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, Do you have to let it linger?
achttien en gescheurd
-
eu não sei o que dizer, e hoje o blog completa 18 anos, olha só, maior de
idade, mas eu não sei o que dizer, eu nunca não soube o que dizer tanto
como a...
December Darkness
-
With Christmas looming, and many fairy lights being readied for draping
another tree - or for some enthusiasts. whole houses - I noticed how black
it wa...
<> unique domains links <>
-
Hello
When you get 1000 unique domains you get links from only unique domains
with unique ips
https://www.creative-digital.co/product/unique-domains-link...
⭐ Alerton Bacnet Wiring Diagrams ⭐
-
* Alerton Bacnet Wiring Diagrams *. Fascination About wiring schematic
If I designed a detailed want to get rid of 1 individual, then alter my
concentr...
Feitiço do tempo
-
Comprei no sebo um voluminho de contos de Otto Lara Resende (professores
adoram livros de contos, para os quais sempre têm intenções perversas). A
edição, ...
Muito Bem Acompanhada [2]
-
“Um brinde aos homens que as conquistaram, aos tolos que as perderam e
principalmente aos sortudos que ainda as conhecerão!”
(Do filme *Muito bem acompa...
LOST - A Primeira Temporada
-
Presas em uma misteriosa ilha, 48 pessoas devem permanecer unidas se
quiserem sobreviver. Agora, toda a emoção e os segredos de cada episódio
poderão ser...
1 comment:
Sabeee..eu amo Linger...tema da novela A Viagem.Inesquecível e atemporal.
Post a Comment